That’s what I would be thinking too – especially after that big parade about not wanting to fail. I want to apologize for not posting for the last 10 days, but I have the best excuse in the history of best excuses.
I was working away with a team of social media rockstars on Twestival Toronto, which took place at CiRCA in Toronto on February 12. I already told you why it was important to me, so I just wanted to share the results with you.
- Brought out more than 450 people
- Raised over $10,000 for charity: water
- Were the #2 trending topic on all of Twitter for the night
- Had free Molson beer and hung out with the Raptors girls, among lots of awesomeness
- Made it on CBC, City TV, and many other media outlets
All in a matter of weeks. What matters most though? TO just funded 2 new clean water wells in developing nations and will change the lives of just over 600 people.
To be involved was nothing short of a geek’s dream come true. Do me a solid: read the concluding note and watch the video below.
P.S. I’m back.